After 32 years at Sanderson Stewart, Dennis Randall will be retiring at the end of 2017. Dennis began his career at Sanderson Stewart in the Sheridan, Wyoming office. Over the years, he made the move to the corporate headquarters in Billings and became an integral part of the firm leadership. As a Principal and Vice-President, Dennis has provided significant guidance and oversight as the firm has grown to become a regional, award-winning firm with over 60 professionals in Billings, & Bozeman, Montana; Twin Falls, Idaho; Denver, & Fort Collins, Colorado. During that time, the company has evolved from a traditional civil engineering and land surveying company into a full-service community design firm. Dennis is an avid outdoorsman and is looking forward to spending time in his retirement working on his extensive antique car collection and hunting with his dog, Scout.
- SANDERSON STEWART’S CULTURE CAMPAIGN NOMINATED FOR NATIONAL SMPS MARKETING COMMUNICATION AWARD!
- SANDERSON STEWART NAMED ONE OF ZWEIG GROUP’S 2018 BEST FIRMS TO WORK FOR!
- SANDERSON STEWART ANNOUNCES NEW GROUP AND MARKET LEADERS!
- ANDREW VERHASSELT PROMOTED TO SENIOR DESIGNER II
- BILL MORGAN, PE PROMOTED TO BILLINGS REGION MANAGER