Sanderson Stewart is a multi-disciplinary community design firm with a powerful core purpose: To Plan and Design Enduring Communities. We strive to work beyond the basic requirements and apply creative design solutions, knowing the success of the project affects the entire community. That belief has led us to develop a framework for a holistic design-thinking and project delivery approach we call Complete Design. And our passion for creative but practical design has driven Sanderson Stewart to become an award-winning regional Community Design firm.
Sanderson Stewart is seeking an Accounting/Project Management Assistant to provide support to the firm’s Accounting and Project Management teams in our Billings office. The successful candidate will:
- Understand functionality of the accounting software and the nature of our business and work with our Finance Director on projects such as full AP and AR cycles, preparing deposits, bank reconciliation, billing and collections.
- Will be responsible for sorting and filing of accounting records and data.
- Set up of clients in Billing System and processes invoices to clients
- Performs general account analysis and reconciliations.
- Prepares accounting reports and analyzes account records
- Assists in annual audits
- Assists project managers with preparing fee proposals, budgets, schedules and contracts
- Assists project managers monitoring, maintaining, and reporting project schedules, budgets and financial performance
- Assists with accounting and administration of employee benefit programs, including 401(k), health insurance, and paid time off
- Assist with general office administration, including answering phones, greeting clients, typing, editing, document layout and production, deliveries, and mail processing
- Provides courteous customer service to internal and external customers.
- Requirements: Must be detail-oriented, organized, and dependable, have effective verbal/written communication skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple priorities. proficiency in MS Office, and ability to work longer hours to meet deadlines. Knowledge of financial and billing concepts, billing procedures and general accounting preferred. AS in Accounting or Business required, BS preferred.
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please send your resume to: email@example.com, upload below, or mail to us directly at:
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102.