Sanderson Stewart is seeking a talented Landscape Architect to join our Placemaking Studio in our Billing, MT office. Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience, BLA or equivalent, license preferred. Must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D. Experience in land planning, site planning and design, site grading, planting and irrigation plans, preparation of construction documents, and presentation graphics.
Sanderson Stewart is a multi-disciplinary community design firm with a simple core purpose: To Plan and Design Enduring Communities. We work beyond the basic requirements and apply creative design solutions that work, knowing the success of the project affects the entire community. That belief has led us to develop a framework for a holistic design-thinking and project delivery approach we call Complete Design. And our passion for creative but practical design has driven Sanderson Stewart to become an award-winning regional Community Design firm.
Specific responsibilities of the Landscape Architect include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Produce planning, design, presentation and technical documents
- Confer with clients, engineers, and building architects to understand a project
- Prepare and present detailed site analysis, due diligence, exhibits, and reports
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates
- Observe construction of landscape and irrigation projects in the field and provide Owner assurance that the project is being constructed in accordance to plans and specifications.
- Provide contract administration for landscape architecture projects, including shop drawing review, pay estimate review, and project documentation.
- Analyze environmental reports on land conditions, such as drainage and vegetation
- Make presentations on behalf of clients at community and public meetings
- Provide outstanding service and responsiveness to clients
- Forge new business relationships, prepare proposals and develop project fees
- Manage project schedules and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
- 4 to 6 years of LA experience
- Ability to identify and generate new project leads, secure work and maintain key client relationships
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Capability to manage multiple projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup
- Knowledge of GIS and LandFX are desirable
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of The Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here or send your resume to: email@example.com or
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102.