Sanderson Stewart is a multi-disciplinary community design firm focused on planning and designing enduring communities. We design creative and thoughtful solutions for both public and private sector clients. Our passion for creative and practical design has driven Sanderson Stewart to become an award-winning regional Community Design firm.
Sanderson Stewart is looking for a talented landscape architect to join our Placemaking Studio in one of our four office locations (Billings or Bozeman, MT; Fort Collins or Denver, CO). We are seeking an individual with 6+ years of experience to work on a variety of urban design and landscape architecture projects. Our ideal candidate would have experience in site planning and design, site grading, planting and irrigation plans, park planning, streetscape projects, preparation of construction documents, and presentation graphics.
Required skills must include:
- Strong technical and design skills with demonstrated experience of project work, including design, presentation and construction documents
- Project management experience, including scope and budget management, client relationships, consultant team coordination and leading presentations
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with clients, team members, and other consultants
- Strong graphic and renderings skills, using both hand and computer-generated methods
- Ability for construction observation of landscape and irrigation projects to ensure construction in accordance to plans and specifications
- Contract administration, including shop drawing review, pay estimate review, and project documentation
- Desire to forge new business relationships, secure work and maintain key client relationships
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup. Knowledge of GIS and LandFX are desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university
- Registration as a licensed Landscape Architect in Colorado and Montana, or ability to achieve licensure through reciprocity within 60 days
- A minimum of 6 years of prior experience working in a Landscape Architecture firm or similar environment
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of The Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples to: email@example.com.