Congratulations to Stephanie Hudock who just passed the examination to become a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Montana. She has also been promoted to Project Engineer at Sanderson Stewart, working from the firm’s Bozeman office. Stephanie has a B.S. in Environmental Engineering from the University of Connecticut and is currently working on her Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering – Water Resources from Colorado State University.
- SANDERSON STEWART’S CULTURE CAMPAIGN NOMINATED FOR NATIONAL SMPS MARKETING COMMUNICATION AWARD!
- SANDERSON STEWART NAMED ONE OF ZWEIG GROUP’S 2018 BEST FIRMS TO WORK FOR!
- SANDERSON STEWART ANNOUNCES NEW GROUP AND MARKET LEADERS!
- ANDREW VERHASSELT PROMOTED TO SENIOR DESIGNER II
- BILL MORGAN, PE PROMOTED TO BILLINGS REGION MANAGER