Stephanie Norton, EI, was recently promoted to Staff Engineer II at Sanderson Stewart, where she works on projects with an emphasis on hydraulics and hydrology and GIS. Stephanie holds a B.S. in Environmental Engineering from the University of Connecticut, and she is working towards her M.E. in Civil Engineering/Water Resources from Colorado State University. Way to go, Steph!
- MATT CRAIG PASSES FUNDAMENTALS OF SURVEYING EXAM TO BECOME AN LSI
- MINDY ZSCHEILE JOINS SANDERSON STEWART
- SANDERSON STEWART’S CULTURE CAMPAIGN NOMINATED FOR NATIONAL SMPS MARKETING COMMUNICATION AWARD!
- DANIELLE SCHARF, PE, PTOE, LEED AP: LEADERSHIP MONTANA CLASS OF 2019!
- SANDERSON STEWART NAMED ONE OF ZWEIG GROUP’S 2018 BEST FIRMS TO WORK FOR!