Tessa Wermers, PE, recently passed the examination and became licensed as a Professional Engineer in the State of Montana. She has been promoted to Project Engineer I at Sanderson Stewart, where she works in transportation engineering and highway design in the firm’s DOT Group. Tessa holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Montana State University, Bozeman. Nice work, Tessa!
- MATT CRAIG PASSES FUNDAMENTALS OF SURVEYING EXAM TO BECOME AN LSI
- MINDY ZSCHEILE JOINS SANDERSON STEWART
- SANDERSON STEWART’S CULTURE CAMPAIGN NOMINATED FOR NATIONAL SMPS MARKETING COMMUNICATION AWARD!
- DANIELLE SCHARF, PE, PTOE, LEED AP: LEADERSHIP MONTANA CLASS OF 2019!
- SANDERSON STEWART NAMED ONE OF ZWEIG GROUP’S 2018 BEST FIRMS TO WORK FOR!