Sanderson Stewart, a regional multi-disciplinary design firm, is seeking an Accounting Assistant in our Billings, Montana headquarters. The position will report to the Director of Finance and will support the accounting and project management functions across the entire firm. The position will:
- Assist the Finance Director with general account analysis and reconciliations
- Assist with full AP and AR cycles, billing and collections, preparation of deposits and bank reconciliations
- Organize and maintain accounting records and data
- Assist in the preparation of accounting reports
- Assist in annual audits
- Assist with accounting of payroll and employee benefit programs, including 401(k), group insurance and paid time off
- Assist with general office administration
- Provide courteous customer service to internal and external customers.
Requirements: Must be detail-oriented, organized, and dependable, have effective verbal/written communication skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities. Will have experience with basic accounting software applications and functions and be highly proficient in MS Office. Working knowledge of financial concepts and basic accounting procedures. AS or BS in Accounting or Business or equivalent related experience required.
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume below, or if you prefer, email: email@example.com or mail to
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102