Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking talented and highly motivated CADD Designers, Staff Engineers and Project Engineers.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge of site development and infrastructure engineering
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Driven to provide world class customer service
- Experience in one or more of the following: site planning, site engineering and grading, water and sewer utility design, storm water management, traffic and pedestrian access, circulation and parking.
- Experience preparing reports and presentations, proposals, contracts, permits, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Ability to prepare and manage project plans, project budgets and project schedules from project start to completion.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil3D design software, project management software and other relevant design and desktop productivity software.
- 2 to 10 years of site design experience.
- For CADD Designer role: min. associates in CADD Drafting or similar.
- For Staff Engineer: min. BS in Civil Engineering or related field; EIT
- For Project Engineer: min. BS in civil engineering, or related engineering field; registered Professional Engineer (PE);
Our People: Join one of The Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your
neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and
design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for
Cool, Smart, Talented People a.k.a. CSTP, who are ridiculously committed to bettering our
communities and their careers!
Last Thing: If you are scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications. Apply anyway! We don’t hire
off of key words. We hire real CSTP who have voices and we want to hear from you. Share these
openings! Don be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this role. We have multiple openings. Be
their friend and both of you come work here. If you are a CSTP, please apply.
Send resume to: email@example.com or upload below.
|Job Category||Entry-Level, Mid-Level|