Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a Construction Engineer or Construction Engineering Technician for our Bozeman or Billings, Montana offices.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- CE or CET degree and a minimum of 2-3 yrs. experience or equivalent.
- Requires experience with inspection of municipal or highway projects, specifically utility and street construction.
- Position will work with project managers, engineers and surveyors in a team environment.
- An understanding of civil plans and specifications and good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to manage projects and coordinate construction activities and testing with minimal supervision is necessary.
- Opportunity for additional duties and responsibilities depending on qualifications.
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102.
Visit us at: www.sandersonstewart.com