Field Survey Technician – Bozeman, MT
Posted 2 months ago
Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a Field Survey Technician for its Bozeman, MT office.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred candidates will have a BS or AS degree in Land Surveying or Construction Technology, a Land Surveying minor, or related degree, but candidates with a minimum of 2 years of surveying experience will be considered.
- Ability to perform a variety of surveying tasks, including construction staking, control, boundary and topographic surveys.
- Should have proficiency with Trimble GPS, robotic total stations, and digital leveling equipment; knowledge of Trimble Business Center and AutoCAD a plus.
- Good note taking skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10 weeks per year.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Wage ($25 – $32/hr)
You work hard. Make it count!
Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Sanderson Stewart – 1300 North Transtech Way – Billings, MT 59102
Visit us at: www.sandersonstewart.com EOE