Sanderson Stewart is seeking an entry level Landscape Designer to join our Denver, CO office. The position will report to the Placemaking Studio Manager and will support the planning and landscape architecture functions within the firm
We are looking for a professional with a passion to plan, design, and build enduring communities. You will work as part of a cross-office, cross-discipline team that creates site and landscape design for public and private buildings, parks and recreation, and programming of community facilities for public and private-sector clients.
You will support a team of landscape architects, planners, and civil engineers on landscape architecture projects in the public and private sector. Responsibilities include assisting a lead designer or project manager with tasks such as site analysis, site design, construction detailing, planting plans, selection and design of site amenities, aesthetic detailing, and project research. This work will result in the production of conceptual exhibits, illustrative graphics, and full construction document sets. Other responsibilities may include providing support in developing cost estimates, responding to construction submittals and questions, providing sub-consultant and client coordination, and attending client meetings.
- Basic knowledge of landscape architectural practices including the preparation of conceptual designs through construction documents for land development project
- Able to research municipal code, zoning and development standards, review processes, regulations, design standards, and more.
- Proficiency with Auto CAD and/or Land F/X preferred
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is desired
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Desire and commitment to take on responsibilities
- Ridiculously cool personality
- Associate’s degree in landscape design or bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture
You work hard. Make it count!
Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here, or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org