Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning regional community design firm, is seeking an entry level Planner in our Bozeman, MT office. The position will report to the Placemaking Studio Manager and will support the planning and landscape architecture functions within the firm.
We are looking for a professional with a passion to plan, design, and build enduring communities. The position will work on a range of urban design projects, including community plans, feasibility studies, design of public spaces, for public and private clients. The position will work with a team of planners, landscape architects and civil engineers in all aspects of project design and implementation, including research, writing, development of materials, meeting support, content analysis, and client interaction. The ideal candidate will be able to create high quality planning design imagery including graphics, maps, diagrams, and renderings.
- Excellent and collaborative writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Critical thinking skills that incorporate innovative ideas in land use, landscape architecture, urban design, and planning
- Some experience with physical land use planning, including site analysis and conceptual planning
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate in Planning, Landscape Architecture, or related field
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of GIS, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Sketch-up are desirable
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here or send your resume to: email@example.com or
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102.