Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking Professional Land Surveyors for its Bozeman, MT office.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum BS in land surveying or related degree. Have a minimum of 5 years professional surveying experience. Must be registered as a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in MT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public and team settings
- Ability to prepare plats, certificates of survey, ALTA surveys, and oversee daily survey activities out of Bozeman office.
- Ability to negotiate project scoping and budgets with persons from outside agencies and firms, assist with the development and implementation of survey operating procedures and quality control, demonstrated project management capabilities, responsible for broad technical oversight of land and construction surveying and capable of working with little supervision.
- Ability to apply knowledge of survey law, boundary law, applicable State and County law, statutes, and regulations to projects.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD. MicroStation knowledge also a plus.
- Salary ($75,000–$100,000) DOE
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, upload below, or send to:
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102.
|Job Category||Field, Management, Mid-Level, Senior, Technical|