Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a talented and highly motivated Project Engineer for our Fort Collins, CO office.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge of site development and municipal infrastructure engineering
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Driven to provide world class customer service
- Experience in one or more of the following: site planning, site engineering and grading, water and sewer utility design, storm water management, traffic and pedestrian access, circulation and parking.
- Experience preparing plans, technical reports and presentations, permits, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil3D and other relevant design and desktop productivity software.
- Minimum BS in Civil Engineering or related field; minimum 4 years progressively responsible and relevant design experience; Colorado PE preferred.
Our People: Join one of The Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People a.k.a. CSTP, who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Upload resume here or send to email@example.com