Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a Project Engineer eager for an opportunity to help us manage and grow a diverse portfolio of municipal infrastructure projects in our Fort Collins, CO office.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate should have a minimum BS in civil engineering, or related engineering field, and be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Colorado, or able to achieve through reciprocity.
- 6-8+ years of utilities design experience preferred.
- Requires knowledge in all aspects of engineering related to municipal infrastructure projects including street, and utility design, grading and stormwater management, permitting, specifications and cost estimating; working knowledge of local jurisdictional regulations preferred.
- Experience with construction oversight and contract administration for municipal infrastructure projects; experience managing bid procedure, RFIs and project closeout.
- Ability to create project proposals, define a scope of work, develop a project budget, attend meetings with clients and other stakeholders, be able to develop project work flows to create project plans, create project specifications and construction drawings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public and team settings
- Ability to prepare and manage project plans, project budgets and project schedules from project start to completion with limited oversight.
- Experience leading design teams of diverse professionals.
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by other team members
- The preferred candidate will have experience working with local agencies and municipalities.
- Ridiculously cool personality.
- Salary range $72,000—$85,000 year
You work hard. Make it count!
Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here, or send your resume to: email@example.com or
1300 North Transtech Way