Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a Project Engineer to work in our Commercial Group in our Billings, MT office.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum BS in civil engineering, or related engineering field, and be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Montana with 5 to 7 years of site design experience
- Expert knowledge of the state of the practice in the planning and design of commercial development
- Requires knowledge in all aspects of engineering and site planning related to commercial land development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public and team settings
- Ability to prepare and manage project plans, project budgets and project schedules from project start to completion with minimal oversight
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
- Ability to direct and motivate project teams and to successfully manage multiple projects, deadlines, and clients
- The preferred candidate will have demonstrated business development capabilities and the capacity to manage, cultivate, and grow client relationships
- Experience working as a member of multi-disciplinary teams is critical to success
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil3D design software, project management software and other relevant design and desktop productivity software.
You work hard. Make it count!
Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please send your resume to: email@example.com or upload below!