Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking Project Engineers to work in our Commercial and Residential Groups in our Fort Collins, CO office.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum BS in civil engineering, or related engineering field, and be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Colorado with 4 to 8 years of site design experience
- Requires knowledge in all aspects of engineering and site planning related to commercial and/or residential land development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public and team settings
- Ability to prepare and manage project plans, project budgets and project schedules from project start to completion with limited oversight
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by other team members
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects, deadlines, and clients
- The preferred candidate will have have the capability to manage, cultivate, and grow client relationships
- Experience working as a member of multi-disciplinary teams is critical to success
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil3D design software, project management software and other relevant design and desktop productivity software.
You work hard. Make it count!
Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or upload below.