Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a Project Engineer or Senior Engineer eager for an opportunity to help us manage a diverse portfolio of land development projects in our Billings, MT office. This position requires strong technical design skills and demonstrated experience in land development, and the ability to manage and grow relationship with clients and community partners.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum BS in civil engineering, or related engineering field, and be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Montana with 4 to 10+ years of site planning and design experience
- Requires knowledge in all aspects of engineering related to commercial and/or residential land development, including subdivisions, street and utility design, grading and stormwater management, permitting, specifications and cost estimating; working knowledge of MT and Billings area development regulations preferred.
- Experience with construction oversight and contract administration for municipal infrastructure projects; experience managing bid procedure, RFIs and project closeout.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public and team settings
- Ability to prepare and manage project plans, project budgets and project schedules from project start to completion with limited oversight
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by other team members
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects, deadlines, and clients
- The preferred candidate will have the capability to manage, cultivate, and grow client relationships
- Experience working as a member of multi-disciplinary teams is critical to success
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil3D design software, project management software and other relevant design and desktop productivity software.
- Ridiculously cool personality
You work hard. Make it count!
Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102
|Job Category||Mid-Level, Senior|