Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a Project or Senior Engineer for our Residential Group based in our Billings, MT office.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Progressively responsible design and project management experience on a diverse portfolio of residential, land development and municipal infrastructure engineering projects. Project Engineer 4 to 6 years, Senior Engineer 6 +
- Strong knowledge of the state of the practice in the planning, design and permitting of residential development
- Requires knowledge in all aspects of civil engineering and related to residential land development, including street and utility design, utility systems layout and analysis, subdivision design and grading, storm water management, permitting, specifications, and cost estimating
- Knowledge and experience with construction oversight and construction contract administration for residential/municipal infrastructure projects; experience managing bid procedure, RFIs and project closeout.
- Working knowledge of Montana state and local development regulations, with emphasis in Billings and Bozeman area markets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public and team settings
- Ability to prepare and manage project plans, project budgets and project schedules from project start to completion
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
- The preferred candidate will have demonstrated business development capabilities and the capacity to manage, cultivate and grow client relationships
- Experience working as a member of multi-disciplinary teams is critical to success
- Minimum BS in civil engineering, or related field; Montana PE required or ability to obtain PE in 6 months
- Knowledgeable with AutoCAD Civil3D design software, project management software and other relevant design and desktop productivity software.
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or upload below or send to:
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102
|Job Category||Mid-Level, Senior|