Come join our award-winning regional team of engineers!
- Lead hydraulics design including, hydrologic analysis, storm drainage design, low impact development design, irrigation ditch, pipe and structure design, culvert design, ditch design
- Prepare hydraulics reports
- Assist with project proposals and scoping
- Manage hydraulics activities including training staff hydraulic engineers, day-to-day tasking, reviewing and QA/QC, general oversight of hydraulic efforts, manage hydraulics budgets.
- Create a positive working environment through supportive teamwork, proactive communication, and an enthusiastic attitude
- BS in Civil, Water Resources, Environmental Engineering, or a related degree.
- PE Certification
- 5 + years of water resource experience.
- Proficiency with Hec-Ras, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, HY-8, AutoDesk’s Storm and Sanitary Analysis or similar storm drain modeling program preferred.
Sanderson Stewart is a multi-disciplinary design firm with a powerful core purpose: To Plan and Design Enduring Communities. We think beyond the basic requirements and apply creative design solutions that work, knowing the success of the project affects the entire community. That belief has led us to develop a framework for a holistic design-thinking and project delivery approach we call Complete Design. And our passion for creative but practical design has driven Sanderson Stewart to become an award-winning regional Community Design firm.
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here, or email email@example.com or mail to:
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102.
Visit us at: www.sandersonstewart.com
|Job Category||Mid-Level, Senior|