Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a Project Traffic Engineer for our Community Transportation Studio.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum BS in civil engineering, or related engineering field, and be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) or on track to obtain within1-2 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public and team settings
- Ability to prepare and manage project plans, project budgets and project schedules from project start to completion with minimal oversight
- 2-8 years of relevant experience in preparing plans, specifications and estimates for traffic signal design, pavement marking/signing design, electrical lighting design, traffic capacity analysis, and/or traffic simulation modeling
- Proficiency with MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please send your resume to: email@example.com, upload below, or mail to:
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102.