Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a Senior Engineer to lead our Residential Group based in our Billings, MT office.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible design and project management experience on a diverse portfolio of residential and municipal infrastructure engineering and planning projects
- Expert knowledge of the state of the practice in the planning and design of residential development.
- Requires knowledge in all aspects of engineering and site planning related to residential land development, including street and utility design, utility system planning and analysis, site design and grading, storm water management, erosion control, permitting, specifications, and cost estimating.
- Knowledge and experience with construction oversight and construction contract administration for municipal infrastructure projects; experience managing bid procedure, RFIs and project closeout.
- Working knowledge of Montana state and local development regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public and team settings.
- Ability to prepare and manage project plans, project budgets and project schedules from project start to completion.
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff.
- Ability to direct and motivate project teams and to successfully manage multiple projects, deadlines and clients.
- The preferred candidate will have demonstrated business development capabilities and the capacity to manage, cultivate and grow client relationships.
- Experience working as a member of multi-disciplinary teams is critical to success.
- Minimum BS in civil engineering, or related field; Montana PE required, plus ability to obtain PE in other states through reciprocity.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil3D design software, project management software and other relevant design and desktop productivity software.
- Proposed pay range $90,000 to $110,000. Final pay depending on experience.
You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here or send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
1300 North Transtech Way
Bicllings, MT 59102.