Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and design firm, is seeking a Senior Engineer eager for an opportunity to help us manage a diverse portfolio of land development projects in our Billings, MT office. This position requires strong leadership and business development skills with a focus in land development. The ability to manage and grow relationships with clients and community partners is essential.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum BS in civil engineering, or related engineering field, and be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Montana with 10+ years of site planning and design experience
- Requires knowledge in all aspects of engineering related to land development, including subdivisions and other entitlements, street and utility design, grading and stormwater management, permitting, specifications and cost estimating; working knowledge of MT and Billings area development regulations preferred
- Experience with construction oversight and contract administration for municipal infrastructure projects; experience managing bid procedure, RFIs and project closeout
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public and team settings
- Ability to prepare and manage project plans, project budgets and project schedules from project start to completion with limited oversight
- Check and confirm the accuracy and quality of the work performed and the methods used by other team members
- Ability to successfully manage multiple project schedules, deadlines, and budgets
- The preferred candidate will have the capability to cultivate, grow and manage client relationships
- Experience working as a member of multi-disciplinary teams is critical to success
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D design software, project management software and other relevant design and desktop productivity software.
You work hard. Make it count!
Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here or send your resume to: email@example.com or
1300 North Transtech Way
Billings, MT 59102