Sanderson Stewart is seeking a Staff Engineer in our Billings, MT office eager to learn and immediately contribute to our land development practice designing residential and commercial projects, including site grading, drainage, utilities and related civil engineering analysis and design, technical report writing, and construction administration.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum BS in civil engineering, or related engineering field, and be certified as an Engineer Intern (EI)
- 1+ years preferred experience in commercial and/or residential site design and permitting
- Mad skills in AutoCAD Civil3D
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ridiculously cool personality
You work hard. Make it count!
Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Please upload your resume here or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or