Following Sanderson Stewart’s most recent Leadership Team meeting, we are excited to announce that Kari Andren, Mark Holle, CPA, Katie Kay, PE, Gary Owen, PE, Amy Schneider, MBA, SHRM-SCP, and Lauren Waterton, AICP have all been named Associate Principals of the firm!
- Kari Andren is currently the Director of Marketing and Branding Studio Manager for Sanderson Stewart. In her 14th year as CSTP, Kari works with the members of the Branding Studio to deliver world class graphics and visualizations, marketing materials, events, and much more both for internal and external clients. When not at her desk, Kari spends her free time traveling and chasing her two office pups, Thor and Poppy.
- Mark Holle, CPA is the firm’s Director of Finance & Accounting. Mark is celebrating 18 years with the firm where he and his team manage all aspects of the firm’s finances and accounting. He is a firm leader in developing internal processes and customizing our accounting software to be as efficient as possible to better serve our clients. During soccer season, you’ll find Mark busy at Amend Park with the Yellowstone Soccer Association where he is the lead referee for the popular program.
- Katie Kay, PE is the DOT Group Manager and Senior Engineer with over 19 years of professional experience and 10 years as a CSTP. Katie’s expertise includes team and project management, road design, right-of-way design, and developing plans, specifications, and cost estimates for publicly funded transportation infrastructure projects. When Katie’s out of office is turned on, she’s likely at her family’s cabin enjoying all of Montana’s splendor or cheering on her kids during track and swim meets.
- Gary Owen, PE is the Director of Quality and a Senior Engineer in the Residential Group. With 19 years as a CSTP, Gary has worked with numerous clients and developers to design safe, beautiful neighborhoods for our communities. Gary is adept at solving complex design issues, offering his clients innovative, enduring infrastructure solutions. A rabid MSU Bobcat football fan, Gary can usually be found rooting for the home team and teaching his kids to chant “Go Cats Go!”
- Amy Schneider, MBA, SHRM-SCP is the Director of Human Resources at Sanderson Stewart. She has been a CSTP for the last 15 years, where she has worked with the team to grow the firm to more than 80 cool, smart, and talented people working across 4 offices. Amy spends her free time as the President of Yellowstone Valley SHRM and is always working with our various offices to participate in philanthropic events in our communities, including the United Way’s Operation Supply Drop and Day of Caring.
- Lauren Waterton, AICP is the Placemaking Studio Manager and a Senior Land Planner with over 25 years of experience. As a CSTP, she works to bridge engineering, landscape architecture and planning disciplines to create plans and environments that support and enhance communities. When she’s not building enduring communities, Lauren can be found traveling to Europe to visit her daughter or driving to see her son perform music at the University of Oregon.