This project will evaluate the feasibility of redeveloping the 5th Avenue North Corridor as a non-traditional motorized and non-motorized corridor connecting to the existing transportation system in the area and enhancing the surrounding community.
The goals of this project are to:
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of the opportunities to develop transportation connections to, from and within the corridor for multi-modal uses
- Identify connective opportunities to the existing transportation system
- Provide broad opportunities for community involvement to help inform the study
- Develop a vision for the corridor that incorporates transportation elements and considers adjacent land uses
- Develop implementation priorities, including phasing and funding opportunities