5th Ave N Feasibility Study – Public Review Draft and Presentation
Thank you to everyone who provided thoughtful comments and ideas for the proposed 5th Ave N corridor. The draft of the Feasibility Study is now available for public review. The document is also available for download in the document link below or here.
This project will evaluate the feasibility of redeveloping the 5th Avenue North Corridor as a non-traditional motorized and non-motorized corridor connecting to the existing transportation system in the area and enhancing the surrounding community.
The goals of this project are to:
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of the opportunities to develop transportation connections to, from and within the corridor for multi-modal uses
- Identify connective opportunities to the existing transportation system
- Provide broad opportunities for community involvement to help inform the study
- Develop a vision for the corridor that incorporates transportation elements and considers adjacent land uses
- Develop implementation priorities, including phasing and funding opportunities